20060312

heading out.

I'm always sneezing in the middle of the night.
There it goes again, 'ARH ARH ARCHOOOOOOOOO!!!!'
*Rubs nose...* Bleah....
Gosh, it's cold, it's cold, IT'S SO COLD.
BUT, I love it.
I LOVE AIR-CON!
:)
Ahh, forgive me, I'm trying to be super NON-SENSICAL here. Or is it NONSENSICAL?
NONSENSE.
Haha.
I was watching Fearless just know with JJ till I started dozing off.
Woke up a few times, trying to pry my eyes open, but to no avail, they simply SHUT TIGHT.
I was awake when the entire show ended.
Oops, I'm too TIRED I guess. :(
Oh well, I'm still wide awake here.
So.... Let me talk to y'all.
WAH KAKAKAKA x)
Ok...
Olivia, HuanYing and me went to Temasek Poly's Band concert last Friday evening.
Before that, had a cup of coffee at Compass' Starbucks with Olivia first.
Uh yeah, chatted about something that has been bothering her for a very very very very long time.
I feel very helpless though, cause I really don't know how should I help her.
Think my advices are useless anyway.
Well, all I could do is console her, lend her a listening ear or a shoulder to cry on?
Uh.. Yeah..
It has been a very long time since I last went for a Band concert.
Guess what?
I'm going to TP like lots of times even before I even start schooling!!!!
Anyway, went there with Olivia, after that we met HuanYing! :p
AWWWS, SHE'S SUPER UBERLY CUTE.
Hahahaha.
The concert was held in the Auditorum.
During the performance, we made hell lots od noise, talking loudly and giving so many comments!!
Hahaha, it was kinda embarrasing when ppl are looking at us and we don't even know la.
They played pieces like Blue Ridge Saga, Ross Roy, Rhapsody for Hanukkah ecetera ecetera.
Overall, was OKAY la.
LOL.
But I loved their Ross Roy. :p
After the concert was over, HuanHuan went home alone.
Oops :(
Then Olivia and Me went to Compass' Macdonalds for dinner.
And then we went home.
I know she's kinda feeling very upset now, but I hope she's okay.
Mother Mary will guide you sweetheart.
SO DESPAIR NOT. :)

Anyway, I went out with LOVER Kelly in the afternoon just now.
xP
WAHAHAHAHAHA, went bonkers all over City Hall.
We had lunch at Marina Square's KENNY ROGERS!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
But we were super disappointed as there wasn't POTATO SALAD.
DAMN THEM.
They even had service charges.
BLAH.
I'm not going back there anymore.
I WANT SUNTEC CITY'S KR!
MUAHAHAHAHA.
Oh Hack.
Went to Esplanade!
And were laughing our asses OFF there.
BLOODYHELL.
LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH.
hahahas.
I bet she remembers me singing, 'I believe I can fly, *silent OOO*'
LOL.. Bloodyhell!!
She started to laugh AT ME!!!
HAAHA.. Yeah.
After all that, we window shopped.
BLOODYHELL MANY PPL.
AND I SAW myFUCKING IRRITATING cousin, Melvin.
Well, he didn't see me either, why should I bother.
HE'S A MORON.
Bloodyhell.
Anyway.. Just ignore that.
MS WAS SO BLOODY PACKED LA.
SIGH.
We went to City Link's Geláre for ICECREAM xPP
YUM!
And we started to cam-whore!
Hahahaa, finally, we got chased out and had nowhere to go : (
And so we decided to go to a non-crowded place.
Guess where?
THE ESPLANADE.
LMAO-
Hahahaha, YEP.
We went and sat there for a chat.
After awhile, we bought some marshmellows dipped in chocolate.
WOOH.
HAHAHA.
And walked all the way back to the train station and head to CP.
DANGS.
We had nowhere to GO :*
Anyhow, CP was less packed.
We went to the library and stay there for an hour or so before we head home.
WEEEE.
Thanks Lover for a wonderful laughing good day. : p
Good Night.
Thanks for hearing me rant y'all.
Lotsa LOVE...

He's all i ever wanted.. TO KILL.
11 days went by.. How time flies.
It's the 12th Day.
Time is still sufficient until you find out.
My heart's JADED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home